ALPIN HAUS FITNESS CENTER TEAM
Group Exercise Program Coordinator
Jennilee’s passion for fitness and love for the human body is evidenced by her many accomplishments spanning the last 3 decades, including:
- Working out at gyms since she was 18 yrs. old
- Serving in the U.S. Army as a medic at 21 yrs. old
- Became a licensed massage therapist at the age of 27
- Fitness and yoga instructor since 2003
- Author of The Perfect Chaturanga: A Comprehensive Guide to the Human Body Through the Practice of Vinyasa Yoga
- 2012: she created the Hot Warrior Yoga 200-hour teacher training
- 2016: she created the Inner Sanctum Yoga 300-hour advanced and the 300-hour advanced trainings for Buti Yoga
- Currently studying to be an Acupuncturist
Jennilee helped establish the hot yoga studio at Alpin Haus Fitness Center and soon after in 2016 joined as an instructor. Since 2017, she has been the Group Exercise Program Coordinator, leading a group of over 25 instructors. Jennilee was promoted to Alpin Haus Fitness Center Manager in March 2021.
Lead Personal Trainer
I’m passionate about helping others reach their fitness goals. During my free time, I like to stay active outside, travel, and spend time with friends and family.
Education & Certifications
- Masters in Fitness & Wellness Leadership
- CPR and AED Certified
- Certified Personal Trainer (NSCA-CPT)
Jen Hazzard is a Precision Nutrition Certified Nutrition Coach, NCCPT certified Personal Trainer, holds a bachelor‘s degree in Biochemistry with a minor in Nutrition and a master’s degree in Chemistry Education. She is also a record holding powerlifter and former marathon runner.